Birthdays are celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Birthday is the anniversary of individual’s birth. It is a day to have full fun and enjoyment. Birthday person is allowed to do everything he wants. People give most wanted and special gifts to the birthday person. Various happy birthday jokes can be shared to have fun and make this day even more special. This day is to laugh and celebrate. This is a day for non stop entertainment and partying.
There are various happy birthday jokes that can be shared with your loved ones .Happy birthday jokes make the day full of laughter. Send various happy birthday jokes to your friends to have full fun and enjoyment on this special day. Text your friends happy birthday jokes to send them into gales of laughter. You can also write happy birthday jokes on greeting cards.
Hilarious Happy Birthday Jokes to Send your Friends into Gales of Laughter
- It’s my wife’s birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present.‘Oh, I don’t know,’ she said . ‘Just give me something with diamonds.’That’s why I’m giving her a pack of playing cards.
- For his birthday I gave my son an iPhone. My daughter received an iPod for her’s, and for my birthday I was pleased to receive an iPad. Thinking along the same lines, I got my wife an iRon, and that’s when the fight started.
- A couple have not been getting along for years, so the husband thinks, “I’ll buy my wife a cemetery plot for her birthday.” Well, you can imagine her disappointment. The next year, her birthday rolls around again and this time he doesn’t get her anything. She says, “Why didn’t you get me a birthday present!?” He replies, “You didn’t use what I got you last year!”
- Sam’s girlfriend’s birthday was the same day as his father’s. He bought his girlfriend a bottle of perfume and his father a pistol. He wrapped the perfume and wrote a note to his girlfriend, saying, ‘Use this all over yourself and think of me. ‘Unfortunately he put the note on his father’s present.
- Little Johnny: Mom, do you know what I’m going to give you for your birthday?
Mom: No, dear, what?
Little Johnny: A nice teapot.
Mom: But I’ve got a nice teapot.
Little Johnny: No you haven’t. I’ve just dropped it.
- A couple phoned a neighbor to extend birthday greetings. They dialed the number and then sang “Happy Birthday” to him. But when they finish their off-key rendition, they discovered that they had dialed the wrong number. “Don’t let it bother you,” said the stranger on the phone, “you folks need all the practice you can get.”
- Q: What’s the easiest way to remember your wife’s birthday?
A: Forget it once!
- Q: What do George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Christopher Columbus all have in common?
A: They were all born on holidays.
- Q: What’s the best way to get a man to remember your anniversary?
A: Get married on his birthday.
- Q: What is a meaning of a true friend?
A: One who remembers your birthday but not your age!
More from my site