Fourth of July is an inspiring day for the people of the United States. The day is the Independence Day of the country and hence, brings with it feeling of pride among its citizens. The citizens of the US feel proud of being the part of an independent nation. The day is meant to be celebrated with great fun and frolic all around. Sharing some Fourth of July Quotes with all the people around is a nice idea to celebrate the occasion.
There are a lot of Fourth of July Quotes that describe the true feeling of the occasion. People share these Fourth of July Quotes with each other to let everyone know about the importance of the occasion. The day is celebrated with great zest and fervour in the country and people outside the country also celebrate the occasion in their own way. The day is to be patriotic and enjoy being a citizen of the free and independent country.
Fourth of July Quotes that will make you feel Proud of being a Citizen of the US
- “The winds that blow through the wide sky in these mounts, the winds that sweep from Canada to Mexico, from the Pacific to the Atlantic – have always blown on free men.”
- “In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline.”
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.”
- “America…it is the only place where miracles not only happen but where they happen all the time.”
- “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.”
- “I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.”
- “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.”
- “My definition of patriotism is to defend your country with the truth, no matter the consequences.”
- “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all!
By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.”
- “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.”
- “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.”
- “Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”
- “Freedom is something that money can’t buy. And most honourable of all are the ones who defend it. So on this 4th of July. Let’s salute those who stand in service to America!”
- “It’s not unpatriotic to denounce an injustice committed on our behalf, perhaps it’s the most patriotic thing we can do.”
- “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.”
More from my site