Malayalam New Year 2016, Malayalam New Year Sayings, Cards, Images
The Malayalam New Year is one of the most important and pious festival that is celebrated the Indian state of Kerala. The Malayalam New Year is celebrated on the first day of the month of Medam according to the Malayalam calendar. As per the English calendar, Malayalam New Year falls in the month of April and is mostly observed on 14th of April. It is also called as the Vishu festival. The Malayalam New Year is mostly celebrated in the state of Kerala, Tamil Nadu and the Tulu Nadu region of Karnataka.
The Malayalam New Year also marks the observation of Mesha Sankraman or Mesha Sankranti as during this time sun goes to the zodiac Aries or the Mesha rashi. There are a number of traditions and rituals associated with the celebration of the Malayalam New Year. The festival is celebrated to welcome the new beginnings and new aspirations. People celebrate the festival by sending Malayalam New Year Sayings, Cards and Images to their loved ones.
Malayalam New Year Sayings
- Vellari pravinte swara maduriyum Thulasi kadirinte nairmalliyavum Thumba poovinte parushudhiyum mazhi vann ente hrdayam kizhadakkiya ente priya petta thozhikku orayiram navavalsarashamsakal
- Snehavum Santhoshavum Samadanavum Nanmayum Ni
ranja Nalla Nalukal Ee Puthuvarsham Ninaku
Sa mmanikatte.. “HaPpY NeW YeAr”
- Jeevithathil palathum
Palathum nedaanayekam, pakshe. . . ?
Athu pole thanne ee Varsham namukku nashtamavunnu..
Nedunna adutha Varsham orikkalum pakaramavunnilla nashtamavunna ee varshathinu…
- Next Year is at the door?
Life is short, break the rules,
never regret anything that made you smile.
- Thammil Naam Kanunnillenkilum;
Oru Vaakku Mindunnillenkilum;
Manasukondu Njan Ninnodoppam Undakum.
Happy New Year!!
- Puthiya dinam,
Ee 2015 sarva aishwaryangalum
Wish you a very Happy New Year
- Rejoice, For God In His Infinite
Mercy Has Wipped Off Your Tears.
Go Ye Into Your Year Of Blessings
& Unlimited Favors From Heaven Above!
Happy New Year
- We wish you the best year In the New Year,
we wish you the best year you’ve ever had,
and that each New Year
will be better than the last.
May u realize your fondest dreams
and take time to recognize and enjoy
each and every blessing.
Happy New Year,
And many more!
- Ooro puthu varsham varumbozhum orupaad swapnangal nashtapettitte ollu … Nashtangalude kanaku pusthakathil ee varsham undavalle ennu njan aagrahikunnu.. Ullile pedi kondanenkilum njan varavelkam ee puthu varshathe…
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS
- Ormakal ennum snehikunna manasinte
Aa vedhanakal hridayathil
So keep ur
memories in ur heart.
I love you so much.
Malayalam New Year Cards
Malayalam New Year Images
We too wish you a very Happy Malayalam New Year! May the New Year brings with it a lot of happiness and success in your life.