Exceptionally Superb Happy Holi Wishes for your Best Friend that are just too good
Holi is the Festival of Colors that every single individual looks forward to celebrate with their loved ones. From children to adults, all are seen excited and enthusiastic to play the naughty tricks on their family and friends. If you are confused about how to wish your best friend on this Holi, then I have the perfect solutions for you. I have got some really fantastic Happy Holi Wishes for Best Friend that you can forward to your best friends without getting any bothered. The festival of Holi is best celebrated with the loved ones.
A festival becomes more cheerful and happy when you are around your favorite people. Your family and friends are undoubtedly the best people in your life. Your share great bond with them and any occasion becomes worth cherishing when your friends and family are with you. Make your friends feel special on the colorful festival with the Happy Holi Wishes for Best Friend even if your friends are away from you.
We know that there mere Happy Holi Wishes for Best Friend are just not enough to take your feelings and wishes to your loved ones, but these are like one step to make them smile on the wonderful occasion. The festival of Holi is the spring festival that is generally celebrated in the month of either February or March. Nature shows off its colors in the form of colorful flowers marking the beginning of the spring season. On the festival of Holi, people are wrapped in colors that their loved ones sprinkled on them. It is a very common trend to spray colored powders and water on people on the festival of Holi.
Holi is celebrated with all. There are no boundaries of rich or poor, girl or boy, child or adult. Everyone enjoys the festival with each other without caring about who they are. Even if you cannot reach your friends, send these Happy Holi Wishes for Best Friend to them and let them know that they are being missed on the day and that their presence means a lot for you.
Extremely Fantastic Happy Holi Wishes for Best Friend to make him/her feel Special
- “Pyar ke rang se bharo pichkari,
sneh ke rang do duniya sari,
ye rang na jane koi jaat na koi boli,
aapko mubarak ho aapno ki holi.”
- “May you have the most blessed holi festival than you ever had.
May it be full of fun,joy and love.
May you be as colorful as the festival itself or even more.
Lets all have lots of fun.”
- “Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other. Here, is a platform for you all to renew your friendship and to express heartiest love by scribbling a beautiful Holi message for loved ones.”
- “Tum Mano Ya Na Mano Hum Ko Hai Pyaar
Hum Pyaar Ka In Shabdon Main Kerte Hain Izhaar
Makki ki Roti, Nimbu ka Aachar
Suraj Ki Kirne, Khushiyo ki Bahar
Chand Ki Chandni, Apno ka Pyar
Mubarak Ho Aapko, HOLI ka Tyohar.”
- “A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun.”
- “Chadenge jab pyare rang, ek meri dosti ka rang bhi chadhana.
Lagne lagenge tumhe suhane sare rang,
Aur meri dosti ka rang chamkega hurdum tumhare sang.
Wish you a very mastiful and colourful Happy Holi!”
- “Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.”
- “TIME ki kami se HUM is saal HOLI PUJA ka chanda mobile se le rahe he.
Aapse anurodh he, Sradha se is No. Par 100 ya 200 ka BALANCE dalwa de..Happy holi advance.”
- “Now you get holi greetings from Germany! Have you taken part in the festival or parts of it? What is going on in India and especially with you and your family? Let me know some news from you!! All the best wishes.”
- “Holi tyohar hai Rang aur Bhaang ka
Hum sab yaaron ka
Ghar mein aaye mehmano ka
Gali mein gali walon ka
Mohalle mein mahoul waalo ka
Desh mein deshwalo ka.
Boora naa maano Holi hai Holi hai bhai Holi hai!”