Things to write on Mothers Day Greeting Cards to give to your Mums
Mothers Day is a very auspicious day and it holds a great importance in every child’s life. Children wait for this day to come and make their mothers feel like a queen. Some people even start preparing for this day since a very long time. In India, Mothers Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year with great pomp and show. There are many kids who are seen presenting Mothers Day Greeting Cards to their mothers and other mother figures to celebrate the awesome day.
Mothers Day Greeting Cards are an amazing way to express your feelings to your mothers. Instead of buying the printed Mothers Day Greeting Cards, you may go for making them on your own. Your mother is going to appreciate your efforts that you have put in the making of the card. You may write all your feelings about your mother in the card that you have never been able to say to her.
Mothers Day is special day and hence, the Mothers Day Greeting Cards need to be special. Our mother takes care of us throughout our life. Her world revolves around us since the day we were born to her. She is our ultimate support system and it becomes our duty too, to take care of her. She never asks for much. We can at least make her feel like a queen for one day that is especially dedicated to her.
Mothers Day Greeting Cards are a nice way of conveying our heartiest messages to our mothers and making her feel special on her special day. One day is just not enough for us to say thank you to her for being there for us whenever we needed her. God has sent its most beautiful blessing to us in the form of a mother and we get only one day to show her how important she is in our life. Let us pledge to make that day the best day of her life with all the possible efforts we can put in.
Mothers Day Greeting Cards Quotes that you can write
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”
- “The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men — from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.”
- “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.”
- “Motherhood has taught me the meaning of living in the moment and being at peace. Children don’t think about yesterday, and they don’t think about tomorrow. They just exist in the moment.”
- “When you are a mother you are never really alone in your thoughts. You are connected to your child and all those that touch your lives.”
- “I get my sense of humor from my mom. There are so many quiet times you spend as a mother that aren’t glorified but are a foundation for your kids.”
- “No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star.”