Songkran The Thai New Year 2016, Songkran Wishes, Messages, Greetings
Songkran The Thai New Year is the traditional New Year festival that is celebrated in Thailand from 13 to 15 April. The word ‘Songkran’ has been derived from the Sanskrit word ‘saṃkrānti’ that means astrological passage. The Songkran The Thai New Year is celebrated in keeping with the Buddhist/Hindu solar calendar. The celebrations of the Songkran The Thai New Year are worth witnessing. The Songkran The Thai New Year is also known as the Thailand Water Festival that was meant to splash water on the family members.
With the passage of time, the celebrations of the Songkran The Thai New Year have totally changed. People splash water on the visitors and other people with buckets full of water and water hoses. The Songkran The Thai New Year celebrations take place during the hottest time of the year and hence, it is fun to celebrate this festival. You can celebrate the festival with your loved ones by sharing with them Songkran The Thai New Year Wishes, Messages and Greetings.
Songkran The Thai New Year Wishes
- Our nations enjoy an unshakeable bond that transcends politics in either of our countries, and we look forward to working together in the New Year on important issues such as trade relations, health research, security cooperation, and educational exchange.
- I look forward to the opportunities that the New Year holds for both of our nations and for our alliance. I wish you a happy and healthy Songkran!
- May each day in this year be a good day and may all of your hopes turn to wishes and may all of your wishes come true. Happy Thai New Year to Everyone!
- This Is To Convey
My Warm Happy New Year Greetings
For You And Your Family.
May Your Every Daybreak Usher
In A New Reason To Smile
Every Time You Are Around Your Family
Since It Will Always Be
A Source Of Joy And Gladness.
- Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don’t get Fear
Cause, God Gift us a “BRAND NEW YEAR”.
HAPPY THAI NEW YEAR
- This Past Year Was Flawed,
We Were Only Human.
The Past Year Was Just A Year,
Nothing But The Past.
Now Is The Dawn Of A New Beginning,
And The Start Of The New Year.
On To Better Times,
And A Year’s Whose Flaws Are
No More Serious Than A Pin Prick.
Happy Thai New Year Songkran 2016
This is beginning of a new year!
Happy Songkran 2016
- Here is a wishing that
the coming year is a glorious one
that rewards all your
future endeavors with success.
Wish you a happy Songkran
If we have..
Wishes you a Bright, Happy and Prosperous
New Year 2016 with God Bless!
- Wishing you not just smile
But laughter, not just happiness
But pure joy, not just wealth but,
Heavens Treasure and not just silence
But God’s peace.
Happy Songkran Water Festival!
Songkran The Thai New Year Messages
- May lord Buddha shower his Blessings upon you and make all your dreams come true this new year and always. Happy Songkran.
- May almighty ponder upon u,
with his marvelous blessings,
give u Health, Wealth, Peace & Happiness,
Wishing u & family a prosperous Songkran!
- Never put Tear, Please Hear
I want to tell one thing in your Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy New Year”!
- As the New Year has arrived, it is time to forget all the pains, sorrows and problems of the past and enter the future which is full of opportunities. Wishing you a Happy Songkran Festival.
- Wishing you not just smile but lots of laughter, not just wealth but prosperity and success, not just happiness but blissful joy. May you get just the best. Warm wishes on Songkran Festival.
- May Lord Buddha shower his blessings on you and make all your dreams come true in this upcoming year. May you are blessed with health and happiness. Happy Songkran Festival.
- As the year ends, let us look forward for a year full of joy, fun, health and prosperity. Let us pray to God for his blessings. Warm wishes on Songkran Festival to you.
- I pray to Lord Buddha to inspire you for a meaningful and prosperous life. May He give you strength to achieve your goals. Wishing you and your family a successful Happy Songkran Festival.
- The year of 201 is a book of lessons you have learnt and year of 2016 is a new book you are going to write this year. May you have a great year of learning. Happy Songkran Festival 2016.
- Every year offers 365 days of opportunities and it depends on you, how you make them beautiful days of your life. May God bless you with happiness and love. Happy Songkran Festival.
Songkran The Thai New Year Greetings
Wish you all a very Happy Songkran, the Thai New Year. May God showers his blessings on you and make you happy.